Summer Camp Details [2 Weeks (Mon - Fri)]
- Explore the fascinating world of coding and Artificial Intelligence by enrolling in our exciting online summer camp.
- Master the Scratch Game Development & Scratch AI technologies with the guidance of our experienced and engaging instructors who will make the learning experience full of fun and engagement.
- Our small class sizes with a maximum of 5 students allow for personalized attention and support from the instructors, ensuring your success and enjoyment.
- Develop your skills and gain hands-on experience through multiple assignments and 2 challenging capstone projects.
- As part of our summer camp, you will also have the opportunity to join the prestigious Robo Genius program, adding an additional level of achievement to your summer camp experience.
20+ Hours of Learning
This summer camp spans over 20 hours of in-person learning at our centers, and is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the subject. As an added bonus, students will also have access to digital content on the Roboprenr platform, which will enable them to continue their learning journey beyond the classroom. The platform includes a wealth of resources, such as course materials, numerous assignments, quizzes, and other activities, that students can use to reinforce their understanding and achieve self-mastery of the topics covered in the camp.
Certificate will be issued after the completion of course and submission of the capstone project video by the student.
Online Camp Guideline
Join our online camp from the comfort of your own home, with specific guidelines in place for maximum benefits to students. Non-compliance may result in removal from the summer camp:
Here are the guidelines for effective online classes:
- Ensure that your camera and microphone are in working condition and turned on during the class.
- Make sure your face is clearly visible on camera.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to attend the classes. Joining the class using phone of tablet is not permitted for Python Programming online summer camp.
- Stay focused and participate fully in the class.
- Do not run any other programs, games, or YouTube during the class.
- Take the classes in a closed room with no distractions or noise that may disturb you or other participants.
- Take the class alone with no one else present in the room.
- Avoid missing any class unless it is absolutely unavoidable.
- Complete all assignments and projects on time.
PS: Not following the guidelines may lead to disqualification from the classes.
Week 1 - Scratch Game Development
Day 1. Introduction & Basic Games
- Fly a Bird - Coordinate System, Fly a Bird, Go to Function, Switch Costume function, Repeat loop, Move steps function, Wait, Backdrop
- Maze Game - Multiple Sprites, Size setting, Forever Loop, If - then, If - Else, Sensing Functions, Sounds, Broadcasting Messages
- Hide and Seek Game - Modification Operator, Increasing Hardness level of the Game, Countdown
- Assignment 1: Car racing Game
Day 2. Space Invaders
- Painting new Sprites, Sprite Clones, Creating a Menu, Clickable Buttons, Random Function, Variables, Scoring system, Show and Hide, Operators, Player health
- Assignment 2: Ball Catcher
Day 3. Dino Game
- Moving Background, Using Gravity
- Assignment 3: Witch Shooter
Day 4. Snake Game
- Game over Screen
- Retry Button
- Assignment 4: Mobile supported game: Shoot and Burst
Day 5. Flappy Bird Game & Fruit Ninja
- Animations and colour effects
- Assignment - Capstone Project
Week 2 - Scratch AI
Day 6 - Introduction to AI & Machine Learning
- What is machine learning, Types of machine learning, Creating Rock Paper Scissor game
- Unlocking a phone using face recognition
Day 7 - Person & Option Detection
- Detecting person’s name
- Detecting Objects
Day 8 - Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Controlling Devices using commands
- Voice recognition
Day 9 - Pose detection
- Body joint detection
- Yoga pose recognition
Day 10 - Sign Language recognition
- Converting sign language to natural english language
- Capstone Project (Number Recognition)