Summer Camp Details [2 Weeks (Mon - Fri)]
- Get started with Robotics and Coding in this fun-filled summer camp where you will design exciting circuits and create amazing games.
- Designed for absolute beginners in technology learning, this camp is the perfect place for you to kickstart your tech learning and get ahead of the game.
- With no more than 10 students in a batch, every student will get personal attention and support from the instructors highly effective and engaging learning.
- Complete hands-on experience with 18 mini and 2 mega projects.
- Compete in RoboHacks 2023 and be recognised as tech star.
20+ Hours of Learning
This summer camp spans over 20 hours of in-person learning at our centers, and is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the subject. As an added bonus, students will also have access to digital content on the Roboprenr platform, which will enable them to continue their learning journey beyond the classroom. The platform includes a wealth of resources, such as course materials, numerous assignments, quizzes, and other activities, that students can use to reinforce their understanding and achieve self-mastery of the topics covered in the camp.
This camp will take place offline at Roboprenr Advanced Learning Centers, providing a valuable break from screen time, and allowing students to fully engage with the curriculum and benefit from the immersive experience.
All the material required for learning i.e. kit, computer, tools will be provided in the center. Please note that this summer camp price DOES NOT include any take home kit.
Certificate will be issued after the completion of course and submission of the capstone project video by the student.
Week 1 - Robot Electronics
Day 1. Fundamentals of Robotics
- Concepts of voltage, current, resistance
- LED Basics, glowing an LED, series connection, parallel connection
Day 2. Switches & Potentiometer
- Controlling an LED using push button and Reset switch
- Variable resistor (potentiometer), Controlling brightness of an LED
Day 3. Multimeter & Motor
- Measuring voltage, resistance, current, continuity test
- Motor fundamentals, running a motor
Day 4. Sensors and its applications
- IR sensor fundamentals and making Burglar Alarm
- LDR sensor fundamentals and making Automatic Street Light
Day 5. Limit Switch & Two Way Switch
- Door opening detection, smart home and capstone project
Week 2 - Scratch Game Development
Day 6. Introduction & Basic Games
- Fly a Bird - Coordinate System, Fly a Bird, Go to Function, Switch Costume function, Repeat loop, Move steps function, Wait, Backdrop
- Maze Game - Multiple Sprites, Size setting, Forever Loop, If - then, If - Else, Sensing Functions, Sounds, Broadcasting Messages
- Hide and Seek Game - Modification Operator, Increasing Hardness level of the Game, Countdown
- Assignment 1: Car racing Game
Day 7. Space Invaders
- Painting new Sprites, Sprite Clones, Creating a Menu, Clickable Buttons, Random Function, Variables, Scoring system, Show and Hide, Operators, Player health
- Assignment 2: Ball Catcher
Day 8. Dino Game
- Moving Background, Using Gravity
- Assignment 3: Witch Shooter
Day 9. Snake Game
- Game over Screen
- Retry Button
- Assignment 4: Mobile supported game: Shoot and Burst
Day 10. Flappy Bird Game & Fruit Ninja
- Animations and colour effects
- Assignment - Capstone Project